Teresa Wolber, DNP, ARNP
"Families, however they are defined, are essential to a patient’s health and well being. I believe patients and families need encouragement and support to participate in care and decision making at the level that they choose. All care must include dignity and respect."
- Watch Teresa's video:
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Nurse Practitioners
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Pediatrics, contraception, women's healthcare, sports and adolescent medicine
- Personal Interests
- Spending time with my two sons, cross-country ski racing, kayaking, cycling and playing the violin
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Teresa Wolber, DNP, ARNP
- Dr. Wolber has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2012, 2013 and 2014. You can read more here.
The University of Washington School of Nursing recognized Terri Wolber as Preceptor of the Year for 2011 for her exceptional contribution to the education and practical training of the school’s nurse practitioner students.
Terri Wolber's article, "Vaccinating Against HPV" was published in the Northgate Journal. You can read the complete article here.