Thomas A. Lamperti, MD
"In my practice I stress the importance of listening to my patients’ concerns and encourage a dialogue with them regarding the potential treatment alternatives. My goal is for all of my patients to be fully educated regarding their options and to devise a customized treatment plan together."
- Watch Dr. Lamperti's video:
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery and American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Medical Interests
- Cosmetic and reconstructive facial plastic surgery, nasal obstruction, and endoscopic sinus surgery
- Personal Interests
- Photography, playing the piano, physical fitness activities and enjoying the outdoors
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Thomas A. Lamperti, MD
- Dr. Lamperti has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by his peers.
You can read more here.
You can learn more about Dr. Lamperti's practice here.
You can read Dr. Lamperti's article, "Rejuvenating Your Face with Minimally Invasive Procedures" here.
Dr. Lamperti is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Lamperti, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1234.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.