Tony Cho, MD
"I believe in the importance of being an active listener and advocate for my patients. My goal is to provide the information and resources that my patients need to assist them in making the best decisions about their health. Ultimately, it’s the long lasting relationships that I build with each member of the family that makes being a family physician so enjoyable."
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Valley Medical Center, Renton, WA
- American Board of Family Medicine
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
- Medical Interests
- Sports medicine, newborn care and pediatrics, preventive health
- Personal Interests
- Music, playing guitar, golf, snowboarding, family and friends
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Tony Cho, MD
- Dr. Cho has been named one of Seattle's best doctors. You can read more here.
Dr. Cho is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Cho, use our online appointment request form or call (425) 814-5000.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.