Tony Huynh, MD
"I enjoy spending time with my patients and educating them about their eye conditions. This empowers and enables them to become active participants in their ophthalmic care."
- Oregon Health & Sciences University School of Medicine, Portland, OR
- Ophthalmology Residency at the Kellogg Eye Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Fellowship at the University of California, Irvine, CA
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Medical Interests
- Vitreoretinal surgery and diseases of the vitreous and retina including age related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, epiretinal membranes, macular holes, retinal degenerations, retinal tears and detachments, and uveitis
- Personal Interests
- Cycling, golf, skiing, tennis, and spending time with my wife and our three dogs
- Languages Spoken
- English, Vietnamese
- More information about Tony Huynh, MD
- Dr. Huynh has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. You can read more here.
Dr. Huynh is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Huynh, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 329-3937 (EYES).
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.