Tony Huynh, MD
"I enjoy spending time with my patients and educating them about their eye conditions. This empowers and enables them to become active participants in their ophthalmic care."
- Oregon Health & Sciences University School of Medicine, Portland, OR
- Ophthalmology Residency at the Kellogg Eye Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Fellowship at the University of California, Irvine, CA
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Medical Interests
- Vitreoretinal surgery and diseases of the vitreous and retina including age related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, epiretinal membranes, macular holes, retinal degenerations, retinal tears and detachments, and uveitis
- Personal Interests
- Cycling, golf, skiing, tennis, and spending time with my wife and our three dogs
- Languages Spoken
- English, Vietnamese
- More information about Tony Huynh, MD
- Dr. Huynh has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2011, 2012 and 2013. You can read more here.