Vik Dabhi, MD, PhD
"I listen to and address the concerns of my patients and their family members and involve them in treatment decisions through education and discussion."
- University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School
- Fellowship at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, University of Washington
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
- Medical Interests
- Gastrointestinal (esophageal, stomach, colon, rectal) hematologic cancers (lymphoma, leukemia), breast cancer
- Personal Interests
- Mountaineering, philosophy, adventure travel
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Vik Dabhi, MD, PhD
- Dr. Dabhi has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2012 and 2013. You can read more here.
Dr. Dabhi a Clinical Instructor in the Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine.