Vik Dabhi, MD, PhD
"I listen to and address the concerns of my patients and their family members and involve them in treatment decisions through education and discussion."
- University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School
- Fellowship at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, University of Washington
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
- Medical Interests
- Gastrointestinal (esophageal, stomach, colon, rectal) hematologic cancers (lymphoma, leukemia), breast cancer
- Personal Interests
- Mountaineering, philosophy, adventure travel
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Vik Dabhi, MD, PhD
- Dr. Dabhi has been named one of Seattle's best doctors.
You can read more here.
Dr. Dabhi a Clinical Instructor in the Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine.
Dr. Dabhi is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Dabhi, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.