Vik Dabhi, MD, PhD
"I listen to and address the concerns of my patients and their family members and involve them in treatment decisions through education and discussion."
Dr. Dabhi is one of Seattle's Top Doctors in 2012!
- University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School
- Fellowship at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, University of Washington
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
- Medical Interests
- Gastrointestinal (esophageal, stomach, colon, rectal) hematologic cancers (lymphoma, leukemia), breast cancer
- Personal Interests
- Mountaineering, philosophy, adventure travel
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Vik Dabhi, MD, PhD
- Dr. Dabhi a Clinical Instructor in the Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine.
Dr. Dabhi has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2012. You can read more here.