Clinic safety measures, new hours, virtual visits, limits on visitors
To keep our patients and staff as safe as possible during the COVID-19 outbreak, PacMed has made a number of changes to our normal clinic operations.
- All open clinics are operating from 8 AM-5 PM, Monday-Friday.
- Saturday hours vary by clinic and by week; please check individual clinic pages.
Clinics open with added safety measures
To protect both patients and staff from coronavirus, we’ve implemented a number of safety measures in our clinics. These include eCheck-in, masks for everyone, screening and more.
To read all about the safety enhancements to our clinic, click here.
When COVID-19 struck our area, we introduced the ability to see a provider safely from home, using the Zoom platform.
Now that we are reopening in-person visits for most needs, we will continue to offer virtual visits when your visit type allows, for those who prefer that safety and convenience.
Read more about our virtual visits.
For those you might bring with you who do not have an appointment, we have temporarily modified our visitor policy.
- We are encouraging no visitors, unless necessary. If necessary, one visitor will be allowed.
- Parents may accompany children to their appointments. Please do not bring siblings.
- If you have a disability, or need assistance getting to your appointment or understanding the doctor, you may bring one visitor.
- If your visitor has symptoms, we will ask them to wait outside (if safe) or for you to reschedule.
Any visitors who do not meet the criteria above will be asked to wait outside or in the car (if safe). Only necessary, essential caregivers/family should accompany patients in the clinic.
Read more about our COVID-19 response on our coronavirus webpage.