for eligible RN, MA & OA new employees
To recognize and encourage the great talent we have joining us in the Registered Nurse (RN), Medical Assistant (MA) and Ophthalmic Assistant (OA) positions, PacMed is happy to offer a retention bonus to eligible hires who stay with our team!
We think you’ll love the team and culture we’ve created here at PacMed.
This bonus is offered in recognition of your skills, knowledge and training, which are highly valued in our market and critical to our ongoing efforts to build a strong health care organization for our community into the future.
Terms & Eligibility
A retention bonus up to $3,000 will be paid upon satisfying these terms:
- Must start at PacMed or accept an offer between October 8 and December 31, 2018
- Must be a certified RN, MA or OA, hired in an RN, MA or OA position
- Must work at least 0.5 FTE or above (regularly scheduled for 20 or more hours per week)
- The retention payment will be prorated based upon your FTE, i.e.,
- Three days per week (0.6 FTE) would earn $1,800
- Four days per week (0.8 FTE) would earn $2,400, etc.
- Must work 13 months to earn the retention bonus
- Must be employed and in good standing at the time of payment
- Per diem caregivers and temporary caregivers are not eligible
The retention bonus will be earned after successfully completing 13 months of continuous employment. Payment will be made on the next reasonable payroll cycle following the payment date and will be subject to all normal withholdings and deductions.
Contact Laura Spies, Director, Human Resources
Apply today at PacMed.jobs!