Eye Clinic Locations
1909 214th St SE, Suite 300
Bothell, WA 98021
1101 Madison St, Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98104
10416 5th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98125
601 S Carr Rd, Suite 100
Renton, WA 98055
12910 Totem Lake Blvd NE, Suite 101
Kirkland, WA 98034
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lenses and glasses
- Diabetic eye exams
- Dry eye therapy
- Glaucoma management
- Pediatric exams
- Cataract surgery
- Cornea diseases and surgery
- LASIK and vision correction services
- Glaucoma management
- Eyelid surgery
True or false? Eating carrots can help improve your eyesight.
PacMed Eye Care—To Keep You Looking Good
We are here to help you keep your vision at its best. Our eye care team offers a full spectrum of services—from eye exams and eyeglasses to treatment of glaucoma and macular degeneration. Additionally our surgeons perform cornea, cataract, retina and glaucoma surgery. We care about you and your eye health.
The first step to good eye care? Make an appointment. Many eye conditions can develop slowly as we age. The signs and symptoms of many eye issues are so mild that you may not notice them. The best solution? Getting routine eye exams.
Tips for Healthy Eyes
- Take a “20-20-20” break: Do you get eye strain from computer work or doing close work? Follow the 20-20-20 rule: Look up every 20 minutes and focus on an object 20 feet away for 20 seconds. Still fatigued? Come in for an evaluation.
- Choose good sunglasses: UV-blocking sunglasses delay the development of cataracts, help prevent eye damage and help prevent wrinkles and cancer. Choose sunglasses that block 100% of UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Get to know your family tree: Know your family’s history of eye disease. You may be at increased risk for those diseases and may need close monitoring.
- Ouch! Use protective eyewear: The US has 2.5 million eye injuries each year. But many could be prevented! For home projects, choose ANSI-approved eyewear. Wear protective eyewear designed specifically for your sport.
- Stub out that cigarette: Smokers are at increased risk of developing cataracts, macular degeneration, as well as disorders of the blood vessels of the eyes.
- Don’t abuse contact lenses: Follow the instructions about the care and use of contact lenses. Misusing them can result in serious eye conditions that can cause severe pain and vision loss.
Meet Our Team of Optometrists
Optometry providers treat adults and children, and are responsible for eye examinations; diagnosis and management of eye disease; refractions for glasses and contact lenses; and the evaluation, treatment, and triage of eye-related emergencies. Our optometrists work closely with our ophthalmologists in the management of eye disease and in the preoperative and postoperative care of patients.
Routine eye exams for adults and children | Prescribe eyeglasses, corrective contact lenses | Test for glaucoma | Diagnose and manage chronic eye problems | Treat eye-related emergencies | And more
Meet Our Team of Ophthalmologists
Ophthalmology providers help patients maintain good eye health. They care for and manage patients’ eye conditions with both medical and surgical treatments. Our ophthalmologists provide a wide range of services.
Glaucoma management and surgery | dry eyes | age-related macular degeneration | diabetic retinopathy | Cataract, retina and cornea surgery | And more
All of our ophthalmologists are board certified.