Q4 2018 LWA Quarterly Newsletter
Topics This Issue:
- Thank You, Partners!
- 2019 LWA Webinar Subscription
- Get Excited about Wellness at Your Workplace!
- 6 Tips to Keep Healthy This Winter
- Recipe – Sage and Pecan Thanksgiving Stuffing
Thank You, Partners!
Without your help, the Living Well Alliance (LWA) wouldn’t be nearly as successful in our ongoing goal: to prevent chronic diseases in the Puget Sound area. What you accomplish every day for your company in terms of wellness is truly valuable. Thank you for being an important partner to the Living Well Alliance team. We couldn’t do this without your ideas, support and referrals.
Highlights of LWA Partnerships, 2018:
- Worked with 71 companies and community groups
- Conducted biometric screenings at seven companies
- Made 90+ wellness presentations
- Supported 30 health fairs
- Offered nutrition counseling to older adults through the national EnhanceWellness program
- Held our third-annual Wellness Symposium for HR professionals, like you, to share, learn and help grow their company’s wellness offerings
Take our survey and share your feedback with us! We appreciate your thoughts.
Planning 2019 Wellness? We Can Help!
Now is a perfect time to start planning for your upcoming wellness programs. LWA is happy to meet with you to review a plan to ensure it works best for your site. We have new classes and new services for you to enjoy!
Christy Goff, RDN
Living Well Alliance Dietitian
2019 LWA Webinar Subscription
The Living Well Alliance is once again offering affordable subscription packages for our live, web-based wellness seminars. This is an easy and effective way to get more wellness classes into your company. Join us for our 2019 series! With your organization’s subscription, any employee can log in from a computer and listen to 30-minute webinars on wellness-themed topics. All webinars are presented by a health professional in real time.
Attendees will receive a follow-up email with handouts or helpful resources mentioned in the webinar. Although the webinars are presented live, company subscribers will receive a complimentary recording and related handouts to post on their internal websites or to send to employees afterward.
|Subscription Package||Description||Price (Companywide Access)|
|One-time purchase||Don’t want to commit? No problem! With this option, you can purchase and join individual webinars as you wish.||$75 per class (billed when you enroll)|
|Quarterly subscription||Get access to 4 webinars of your choice per year.||$200 per year ($50 per class)|
|Monthly subscription||Get access to 12 webinars (1 per month) per year.||$500 per year ($41.66 per class)|