PacMed Pediatrics – Canyon Park
Pediatrics is the branch of medicine concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of infants, children, adolescents and young adults. They are the only physicians whose patients are rapidly growing and changing. At Pacific Medical Centers, all of our pediatricians are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
When it comes to the health and well being of children, Pacific Medical Centers’ pediatricians combine warm, compassionate care with the knowledge that comes from advanced training and experience. Our physicians provide care that encompasses a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventive health care to well child checkups and sports physicals/sports injuries, to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic disease.
You can count on our pediatricians to help:
- Ensure normal growth and development
- Prevent illness and injury
- Diagnose and treat illness or other conditions
- Communicate with caregivers to ensure they understand as much as possible about their children’s growth, development and overall picture of health.
At PacMed, we know how busy you are. That’s why we structured our pediatric and family medicine practices to accommodate your working schedule and the all-consuming needs of your most important job–parenting.
- Same-day appointments with your child’s doctor
- Early-morning or late-evening clinic hours are available, and our Canyon Park and Renton clinics are open on Saturdays
- We accept most major insurance plans
- Child-friendly waiting rooms with toys and books
- Free parking
- On-site specialty care, X-Ray, physical therapy, pharmacy and lab
WHAT TO BRING
Bring the following items to make the most of your time with the doctor:
- ID and insurance cards
- Your co-pay
- Any X-rays and labs from outside the PacMed/Swedish/Providence network
- A list of your questions and symptoms.
Please plan to arrive 20 minutes early to park and check in. Read more details on how to prepare for your visit.
CHECK YOUR COVERAGE
To avoid financial surprises, we recommend calling your insurance before your visit to check your coverage for:
- Pacific Medical Centers
- The provider you’re seeing
- The services or procedures you are coming in for.
It’s good to ask your insurance whether our clinic and provider are in network and what your financial responsibility might be.
If you or a family member are active or retired military, you may be eligible for the Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (USFHP).
USFHP is TRICARE prime option offering top-quality civilian medical care. USFHP is sponsored by the Department of Defense and has been administered in our region by PacMed for over 30 years.
Call 800.585.5883 to learn more or enroll in the US Family Health Plan (USFHP).