PacMed Physical Therapy – Renton
Physical therapists are specialists in the conservative (non-surgical, non-pharmacological) treatment of musculoskeletal problems. Physical therapists utilize scientific physical procedures in the evaluation and treatment of patients with a disability, disease, or injury to achieve and maintain functional rehabilitation and to prevent malfunction or deformity.
Pacific Medical Centers Physical Therapy delivers exceptional, evidence based care in partnership with patients and their referring providers. We provide skilled evaluation of our patients’ conditions and develop cost-effective treatment programs designed to help our patients reach their achievable goals. Skilled therapy interventions are integrated with patient education, preventive measures and self-treatment techniques.
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with back, neck, and peripheral joint pain and injuries
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with vestibular and balance disorders
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with urinary incontinence or pelvic floor dysfunction
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with neurological disorders
- Serving as a consultant for other providers and assisting them in providing the best care for their patients, including referral decisions to other specialists
WHAT TO BRING
Bring the following items to make the most of your time with the doctor:
- ID and insurance cards
- Your co-pay
- Any X-rays and labs from outside the PacMed/Swedish/Providence network
- A list of your questions and symptoms.
Please plan to arrive 20 minutes early to park and check in. Read more details on how to prepare for your visit.
CHECK YOUR COVERAGE
To avoid financial surprises, we recommend calling your insurance before your visit to check your coverage for:
- Pacific Medical Centers
- The provider you’re seeing
- The services or procedures you are coming in for.
It’s good to ask your insurance whether our clinic and provider are in network and what your financial responsibility might be.
If you or a family member are active or retired military, you may be eligible for the Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (USFHP).
USFHP is TRICARE prime option offering top-quality civilian medical care. USFHP is sponsored by the Department of Defense and has been administered in our region by PacMed for over 30 years.
Call 800.585.5883 to learn more or enroll in the US Family Health Plan (USFHP).