Canyon Park Pediatrics
When it comes to your child, not just any doctor will do! Our pediatricians offer experience you can trust and a unique model of coordinated care. Canyon Park Pediatrics is a family-focused, kid-friendly care center within Pacific Medical Centers—same team, same quality.
Your family’s health and safety is our top priority. We offer virtual visits, and enhanced in-person protocols for every appointment. We have implemented mandatory masking, social distancing, symptom screening, temperature check, cashless payments, electronic check-in, and enhanced cleaning throughout the building.
We look forward to seeing you.
Family-friendly hours and service
- Early-morning and late-evening clinic hours available too
- Child-friendly waiting room, stocked with toys and books
- Free parking
- Acceptance of most major insurance plans
- A consistent regional leader in quality health care delivery, as recognized by the Washington Health Alliance
Experience you can trust
Meet our Canyon Park (Bothell) pediatricians.
Specialty care for toddlers, tweens and teens
Canyon Park Pediatrics has access to all the teams at PacMed—including specialists who treat pediatric patients. From allergy to pulmonology, we have you covered. Learn more about our pediatric specialty care providers.
Helpful ideas, support and resources
Looking for practical parenting ideas? Seeking tips on nutrition? Worried about screen time?
Canyon Park Pediatrics is pleased to offer practical information on a variety of pediatric topics—from allergies to water safety. Explore our pediatrician’s articles.
The following resources can help you see what your children might be due for:
- See the Back to Basics Toolkit and Experts’ Corner below
- Consult your child’s records in MyChart, if they have an account
- Visit the Washington Immunization Information System (WAIIS) for immunization schedules and guidelines, vaccine requirements and access to your child’s state immunization record.