Colon, Rectal and Anal Surgery
Expert, comprehensive care for colon and rectal disorders
We understand how uncomfortable it can be to discuss your colon and rectal health. PacMed’s Colon, Rectal and Anal Surgery specialty offers specialized care for a variety of conditions, from our experienced surgeon, Dr. David White.
Dr. White sees patients at our Canyon Park, First Hill, Northgate clinics. As an experienced physician, he can care for your general and more specific colon, rectal and anal surgery needs.
Types of Conditions Treated
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Anal Fistula
- Anal Fissure
- Crohn Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Rectal Prolapse
- Pilonidal Disease
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colon and rectal surgery can treat a variety of conditions affecting the colon, rectum and anus. This surgery can give our patients the opportunity to live their best lives.
Common procedures include:
- Laparoscopic colectomy (removal of part of the colon)
- Laparoscopic rectal resection
- Stapled hemorrhoidopexy
- Endorectal advancement flap
- Ligation of intersphincteric fistula tract (LIFT)
- Parastomal hernia repair
- Stoma creation (ileostomy, colostomy)
- Ventral mesh rectopexy (for rectal prolapse)
- Altemeier procedure (for rectal prolapse)
- Removal of anal lesions
- Lateral internal sphincterotomy
- Botox injection (for anal fissure)
- Sacral nerve stimulator placement (for incontinence)
Integrated Care We offer a broad spectrum of specialty care services, located in our clinics alongside primary care. Because health issues are often interconnected, we make sure that your primary and specialty care teams are also connected. Our providers work closely together to ensure that your needs are met. You’ll feel confident that you always have a team of experts looking out for you.
Call 1.888.4PACMED (1.888.472.2633) to schedule a convenient appointment.