TO CONTACT US OR MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
APPOINTMENT LINE HOURS
Our appointment line is open on weekends. Call us!
Monday – Thursday: 7:30am to 5:30pm
Friday: 7:30am to 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Hours may vary; please call to make an appointment.
Pacific Medical Centers urology services offered on the Swedish Issaquah campus include:
- Urologic oncology
- Robotic surgery and other minimally-invasive treatments
- Bladder cancer and urinary reconstruction
- Surgical and medical management of kidney stones
- Medical and surgical management of enlarged prostate
WHAT TO BRING
Bring the following items to make the most of your time with the doctor:
- ID and insurance cards
- Your co-pay
- Any X-rays and labs from outside the PacMed/Swedish/Providence network
- A list of your questions and symptoms.
Please plan to arrive 20 minutes early to park and check in. Read more details on how to prepare for your visit.
CHECK YOUR COVERAGE
To avoid financial surprises, we recommend calling your insurance before your visit to check your coverage for:
- Pacific Medical Centers
- The provider you’re seeing
- The services or procedures you are coming in for.
It’s good to ask your insurance whether our clinic and provider are in network and what your financial responsibility might be.
If you or a family member are active or retired military, you may be eligible for the Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (USFHP).
USFHP is TRICARE prime option offering top-quality civilian medical care. USFHP is sponsored by the Department of Defense and has been administered in our region by PacMed for over 30 years.
Call 800.585.5883 to learn more or enroll in the US Family Health Plan (USFHP).
Issaquah, WA 98029