35 Million Americans Have a Sleeping Disorder
If you're feeling sleep deprived, you're not alone. The fact is, 7 out of 10 Americans have trouble sleeping. And whether the cause is insomnia, apnea, snoring or any of the more than 80 sleeping disorders, the consequences can be devastating - including severe depression, anxiety, physical illness or injury and serious relationship problems. Pacific Medical Centers is ready to help with the new Diagnostic Center for Sleep Health (DCSH).
Get the Rest to Be Your Best - Call Today
If you suspect that you or a loved one have a sleep disorder, ask your primary care physician about a referral to the Diagnostic Center for Sleep Health. Your overnight evaluation and follow-up treatment are covered under most insurance plans.*
To schedule your appointment, call 206.709.UZZZ (8999) today. And say good night to sleep problems for good.
The Diagnostic Center for Sleep Health Offers:
- One convenient site for multidisciplinary review and patient consultation
- Board-certified sleep specialists and expert technicians
- Accredited by the AASM
- State-of-the-art equipment for monitoring and diagnosis
- Education for referring physicians
- Sleep awareness programs to improve the timeliness of intervention and effective treatment of sleep disorders
What the Sleep Center Experience Looks Like (CBT-I):
*While most insurance will cover your evaluation and treatment with a doctor's referral, we recommend you check with your insurance program to verify coverage.
Find out more about our Sleep Medicine specialists, including their practice philosophies and special interests:
More About Us