Physical therapists are specialists in the conservative (non-surgical, non-pharmacological) treatment of musculoskeletal problems. Physical therapists utilize scientific physical procedures in the evaluation and treatment of patients with a disability, disease, or injury to achieve and maintain functional rehabilitation and to prevent malfunction or deformity.
Pacific Medical Centers Physical Therapy delivers exceptional, evidence based care in partnership with patients and their referring providers. We provide skilled evaluation of our patients' conditions and develop cost-effective treatment programs designed to help our patients reach their achievable goals. Skilled therapy interventions are integrated with patient education, preventive measures and self-treatment techniques.
Physical therapy services at Pacific Medical Centers include:
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with back, neck, and peripheral joint pain and injuries
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with vestibular and balance disorders
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with urinary incontinence or pelvic floor dysfunction
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with neurological disorders
- Serving as a consultant for other providers and assisting them in providing the best care for their patients, including referral decisions to other specialists
Find out more about our Physical Therapy specialists, including their practice philosophies and special interests: