Kirk Alexander, DPM, FACFAS
"Patients heal best when they understand the cause of a medical problem. I work to communicate the cause and solutions for each problem."
- California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara, CA; Kaiser Permanente Sacramento, CA
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Certified in Foot Surgery
Certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Medical Interests
- Foot and ankle fractures, tendon problems, bunions, hammertoes and deformity reconstruction
- Personal Interests
- Cycling, hiking, photography
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Kirk Alexander, DPM, FACFAS
- Dr. Alexander has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by his peers.
You can read more here.
Drs. Alexander and Grant were recently featured in Queen Anne News and City Living Seattle talking about how to prevent foot injuries while traveling. Read the complete article here.
Dr. Alexander is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Alexander, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.