Primary & Specialty Care
We offer a full range of primary and specialty care services. And because health issues are often connected, we make sure your primary care and any specialty providers involved in your care are connected, too. They’ll work together so that no detail of your health is overlooked, and you can feel confident there’s always a team of experts looking out for you.
Physicians who practice primary care focus on the general care of patients. They are often the first health care provider whom a patient sees. Primary care physicians usually provide continuing care for patients over a long time and they often coordinate the specialized care that a patient may receive from different medical specialists.
Physicians who practice specialty care focus on specific health matters of patients. Specialists practicing at Pacific Medical Centers locations include urologists, cardiologists, oncologists, and many others.
- Behavioral Medicine
- Cataract Surgery
- da Vinci® Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Diabetes Care
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Diagnostic Imaging - Breast Imaging
- DXA Bone Scan
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Foot and Ankle (Podiatry)
- General Surgery
- Hepatology and Liver Disease
- Interventional Pain Management
- LASIK and Vision-Correction Services
- Otolaryngology / Head-Neck Surgery
- Physiatry / Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy