Recipe: Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
For a simple, protein-packed meal, try this peanut butter smoothie!
Prep Time:5 minutes
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced and then frozen
- 2-3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I like the Dutch Processed kind)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (honey or maple syrup) optional
- ½ to ¾ cup milk (almond or cow's milk both work well)
Add everything to your blender and blend until smooth. Add more milk as needed to process until smooth. Enjoy right away.
Recipe courtesy of: Bless this Mess