Pediatrics is the branch of medicine concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of infants, children, adolescents and young adults. They are the only physicians whose patients are rapidly growing and changing. At Pacific Medical Centers, all of our pediatricians are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
When it comes to the health and well being of children, Pacific Medical Centers' pediatricians combine warm, compassionate care with the knowledge that comes from advanced training and experience. Our physicians provide care that encompasses a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventive health care to well child checkups and sports physicals/sports injuries, to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic disease. You can count on our pediatricians to help:
- Ensure normal growth and development
- Prevent illness and injury
- Diagnose and treat illness or other conditions
- Communicate with caregivers to ensure they understand as much as possible about their children’s growth, development and overall picture of health.
Moreover, we offer a library of helpful articles written by our pediatricians and family medicine doctors on topics that affect you and your child, from eating healthy to sleeping tips. Read the articles here.
At PacMed, we know how busy you are. That's why we structured our pediatric and family medicine practices to accommodate your working schedule and the all-consuming needs of your most important job–parenting. We offer:
- Same-day appointments with your child's doctor
- Early-morning or late-evening clinic hours are available, and our Canyon Park and Renton clinics are open on Saturdays
- We accept most major insurance plans
- Child-friendly waiting rooms with toys and books
- Free parking
- On-site specialty care, X-Ray, physical therapy, pharmacy and lab
Visit our Pediatrics Welcome page.
Visit our Canyon Park Pediatrics practice page.