If you are traveling overseas for work, for a leisurely cruise, to visit family or for an outdoor adventure, PacMed’s physicians can keep you healthy and safe on your trip. The PacMed Travel Clinic offers comprehensive travel services for adults and children.
PacMed providers can offer you:
- Complete pre-travel exams
- Malaria prevention tips and medications
- Country-specific travel advice
- Jet lag and sleeping adjustments
- Safe food and water suggestions
- Injury prevention and what to do when you’re away from home
- Medication suggestions
Our PacMed Beacon Hill, Canyon Park and Renton clinics offer all the services you will need for your travel exam:
- On-site pharmacy, lab and X-ray
- Free parking (valet available at Canyon Park)
- Early-morning, evening and weekend (Renton only) clinic hours
- Online appointments
To make an appointment at Beacon Hill, call 206.621.4504. Hours and driving directions for Beacon Hill are here.
To make an appointment at Canyon Park, call 425.412.7200. Hours and driving directions for Canyon Park are here.
To make an appointment at Renton, call 425.227.3132. Hours and driving directions for Renton are here.
You can download a printable flyer for Dr. Ari Gilmore (Beacon Hill) , Dr. Sonja Maddox (Renton) or Dr. Alex Hamling and Dr. Ruchi Sharma (Canyon Park) about the international travel clinic to help you prepare for your trip abroad.
Please note that the Travel Clinic charges patients directly for services. Some insurance providers will pay for travel vaccines and medications.