PacMed stands against racism
Let us stand against racism
PacMed wants to state, loud and clear, that racism needs to end, in all forms and everywhere. The recent murders of George Floyd and others have been haunting reminders of deep-seated injustice that continues to plague our country. At PacMed, our diverse caregivers are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to the communities we serve and to patients from all walks of life. To reclaim a space for justice, love and belonging, we stand with you against acts and systems of injustice wherever we see them. We are listening, thinking deeply and taking steps with you toward an equitable, empowered community.
You can read our full executive letter to the community and follow our actions against racism on our Facebook feed.
TAKE ANTI-RACIST ACTION:
- Learn: blacklivesmatter.com
- Act: kingcountyequitynow.com
- Listen: rainieravenueradio.world
- Read: southseattleemerald.com
- Bank: blackoutcoalition.org
- Spend: intentionalist.com
- Invest: communitypassageways.org
- Relate: aapf.org/sayhername
- Connect: bcia-intl.org
- Immerse: pinwseattle.org