Help and FAQ
Got questions? Looking for a particular form or document, or preparing for an upcoming visit? We’re here to help.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Q: Is the COVID-19 vaccine available?
- A: The initial supply of the vaccine is very limited. At this time, the Centers for Disease Control is directing the first doses to certain high-risk health care personnel, as well as residents and patients in long-term care facilities. We will update our website as additional doses become available for more people.
- Q: Where do I go if I have an emergency?
- A: Please call 911 or your local emergency number.
- Q: How do I confirm my appointment?
- A: Please call us at 1-888-4PACMED.
- Q: What should I bring with to my appointment?
- A: Please visit our Preparing for Your Visit page.
- Q: How do I request a copy of my medical records?
- A: Please visit our Medical Records page.
- Q: What’s the best way to get my prescription refilled?
- A: Please contact your pharmacy first and they can contact the doctor for you and help take care of any needed paperwork.
- Q: How do I find a primary care physician?
- A: Please visit our Physician Search page.
- Q: What insurance do you accept?
- A: Please visit our Insurance Accepted page.
- Q: Do you need insurance coverage?
- A: If you need help finding insurance coverage for yourself or loved ones, please visit Washington Healthplanfinder.
- Q: Who do I call with billing and payment or financial questions?
- A: Please call (206) 621-4392
- Q: How do I send a message to my doctor?
- A: If you need to get a message to your doctor you can use your MyChart account. If you do not have an account, please call 1-888-4PACMED. Please note that in order to protect your privacy and security, we currently do not accept email messages from patients.
- Q: I'm confused about the new billing statement - can you help?
- A: Yes, please visit our Sample Statement page.
- Q: Can I pay my bill online?
- A: Yes, please visit our Online Bill Pay page.
- Q: Where can I find my physician's office or specialty center?
- A: Please visit our Center Locations page for directions and hours.
- Q: One of my family members doesn't speak English, do any of your physicians speak other languages?
- A: Yes, Pacific Medical Center offers many options for patients with language barriers; please visit our Physician Search page where you can search by the additional language(s) spoken. (All doctors speak English.) We can also provide interpreters for many languages; please request an interpreter when you call for your appointment.
- Q: I’m a USFHP member and I have a question. Who should I contact?
- A: Please call our Member Services team 206-621-4090.
- Q: What type of services do you offer?
- A: Please visit our What We Do page for more information on all of our specialties.
- Q: How can I apply for a position with PacMed?
- A: Please visit our Work With Us page for more information on available jobs.
- Q: Will my medical information be private?
- Q: Are you (or someone you know) a victim of a crime?
- A: We have resources that can help.
- Q: I am an external provider group/facility, how do I refer a patient to PacMed?
- A: Please fax in your request and all applicable chart notes to our centralized referral team at 206-505-1445.
- Q: I have a question about MyChart. Where do I find answers?
- A: Please look for your answer on our MyChart page or the separate FAQ for MyChart.
Pacific Medical Centers is closed on these days for holidays in 2021:
- New Year’s Day - Friday, January 1, 2021
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 31, 2021
- Independence Day - Monday, July 5, 2021
- Labor Day - Monday, September 76, 2021
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 25, 2021
- Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 26, 2021
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 24, 2021
If you can't find your answer here please Contact Us.