Resources to Help You Help Your Employees
These resources are great to share with your employees. You’ll find articles on healthy lifestyles, tools for better health and information about our classes. Share these printable PDF files with your employees to gauge their interest.
We hope these resources will help you and your organization get healthy and stay healthy. Please contact us for more resources or to schedule a screening or an event.
- Tips for healthy eating: Better Nutrition for a Healthier You
- Plan nutritious meals and grocery shopping lists for the week: Meal Planning Sheet
- Save money and use the ingredients you already have at home: Pantry Checklist
- Make sure you avoid dehydration by Staying Hydrated
- Watch these cooking videos on how to make healthy dishes
- Office exercises at your desk: Ergonomic Exercises
- Tips to start walking: Walk Your Way to Health
- Flyer to encourage employees to use the stairs: Walking Motivation flyer
- Treatment tips for migraines: Defuse Your Migraine Headache by Dr. Elham Rezvanian
- Learn the facts about e-cigarettes: E-Cigarettes: Too E-Z to Be True by Dr. Ari Gilmore
- Does it really pay to be healthier? Invest in Your Health
- Join us at one of our diabetes classes. View our current schedule here.