COVID-19 drive-thru testing at PacMed
PacMed is offering testing for COVID-19 to registered patients who qualify.
Screening and Reserving
To minimize exposure, testing is being offered in a drive-thru format at select locations. To qualify and reserve your test, you must call in advance at 1.888.4PACMED (1.888.472.2633). On the call we will:
- Confirm you are an existing patient, or register you as a new patient.
- Screen you for COVID-19 symptoms and criteria. Tests will only be given to patients who meet symptom or risk criteria.
- Reserve your test and share your testing date, location and further instructions for your test.
Due to the limited number of COVID-19 testing kits available nationwide, we are administering tests only to patients who have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
Your doctor may also be refer you for testing if you fall into a high risk category like:
- Patients older than 60 years
- Patients with underlying medical conditions
- Patients living in group care settings
- Pregnant women
If you think you qualify for COVID-19 testing based on the criteria above, please call us to be screened and reserve your time as indicated above.
COVID-19 drive-thru testing is currently available at the following locations:
- PacMed Beacon Hill clinic (M–F, 8 AM–5 PM) – 2nd floor of patient parking garage
- PacMed Northgate clinic (M–F, 8 AM–5 PM) – parking lot
- PacMed Renton clinic (M–F, 8 AM–5 PM and Sat 9 AM–4 PM) – parking lot
Additional locations are being explored and will be added here as they open.
Cost and payment
The drive-thru COVID-19 clinic includes an evaluation and test (if needed). Services performed will be submitted to your health insurance for processing.
The cost for the evaluation and testing will be split across separate bills from PacMed and our testing partner, LabCorps. Charges will vary based on your plan's contracted rate.
Stay up to date with our COVID-19 recommendations and updates on our coronavirus webpage.